Job Description: Marketing Intern
Ryan Swanson’s marketing internship is a part time internship for college students interested in learning more about working in a professional services environment. This marketing internship will be primarily responsible for specific tasks and projects assisting the firm’s Marketing Department. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- extensive marketing research and client-related projects
- creation of marketing materials
- assistance with internal marketing communications
- use of the firm’s social media tools to promote firm activities
- competitive intelligence
- assistance with internal and external event coordination
- participation in internal firm committee and practice group meetings
- assistance with processing firm sponsorship paperwork and payments
- other varied marketing support activities
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database support
- filing, data entry
- general department administrative support
Other responsibilities may include assisting the Human Resources, Records and Accounting departments.
Qualifications & Skills
Ryan Swanson is looking for a college-level student who may be considering a marketing degree (or, at a minimum, has an interest in marketing) to assist us primarily with the items above. Candidates should have basic experience with Microsoft office as well as using the Internet for research purposes. This position requires solid organizational skills, teamwork, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The internship is a non-exempt, part time, position.
- 10-15 hours/week; offices are in downtown Seattle at 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3400
- Bus pass included
- Firm will pay registration fees for all PSAMA events during the course of the internship.
Please visit http://www.ryanswansonlaw.com/aboutus.html to learn more about Ryan Swanson. Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to Laurel Jones, Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, gender, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.