For nearly three decades, the attorneys at Ryan Swanson have been keeping clients, business partners and friends up to date on recent developments in employment law.
On Tuesday, September 26 our attorneys will discuss employment law trends ranging from cybersecurity to termination to preventing discrimination and harassment, and provide practical solutions to help businesses navigate workplace challenges.
If you would like to receive registration information when it opens, please contact email@example.com and ask to be added to the seminar mailing list.
EVENT INFORMATION – New Venue + Format
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Grand Hyatt Seattle
- Noon – 1:00pm: Registration and Lunch
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm: Keynote Speaker
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm: Program (presentations given by Rick Lentini, Gulliver Swenson, Kristin Nealey Meier, Teru Olsen, Amy Royalty and Shannon Lawless)
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Cocktail Reception
COST & REGISTRATION
- $50 per person
- 2.5 HRCI/SHRM/CLE credits pending approval. When registration is open, please register to attend using the link on this page.
If you have questions about the seminar, please contact Sara Kadletz, firstname.lastname@example.org.Register Here