Derek Crick is an attorney in Ryan Swanson’s Business and Estate Planning and Probate practice groups. Derek counsels clients on business transactions and general corporate matters; including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, financings, corporate governance and private equity fund formation and compliance.
Derek’s estate and succession planning practice includes comprehensive planning and the preparation of standard estate planning documents, including wills, durable powers of attorney, health care directives, and revocable living trusts.
- Washington State Bar Association, Business Section; Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Board of Trustees, King County Bar Foundation, Past President
- Arthritis Foundation, Pacific Northwest Chapter, Past President
- Pacific Northwest Ski Education Foundation, Past President
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Trusts & Estates
- Named to Washington Rising Stars® list (2005-2008)