Our success depends on our people. To keep our employees engaged, we provide challenging work and we invest in personal and professional development. We reward and recognize their dedication and effort, because we know individual happiness contributes to the success of the firm.
We hire people who are skilled and share the same values. Integrity, quality work product, mutual respect and commitment to family and community. This makes our firm special. We are also proud to have been named as a “Washington Best Workplace” by the Puget Sound Business Journal for the past five years.
Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, gender, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Ryan Swanson takes pride in helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between work and life. We offer a salary and benefits package that is competitive with other Seattle law firms, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Section 125 flexible spending accounts
- Transportation subsidy
- Paid time off
- Family and medical leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid sabbaticals (eligibility based on years of service)
- Retirement plan, including 401(k) deferral and generous employer contributions
- Employee assistance program (confidential counseling and referral program for employees and their families)
- Billable hour bonus (paralegals)
We also offer flexible work arrangements, with the technology and systems in place for attorneys and staff to work remotely.