11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Tuesday, September 27
>> REGISTER HERE <<
Join us for Ryan Swanson’s 34th Annual Employment Law Webinar to stay up-to-date on the latest employment law developments. These complimentary, information-packed virtual sessions will help HR professionals and business owners keep their workplace compliant while reviewing other recent changes at the local, state, and federal levels. This year, we will also be offering brief updates on the Washington Workers’ Compensation Act, the Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act, and immigration.
- Recent Developments in State and Federal Law (Hana Kern) [DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES]
- Appealing a WISHA Citation: Focus on the Reassumption Hearing (Jennifer Truong) [DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES]
- Workers’ Compensation: Tips for Navigating the Tough Claims (Jennifer Truong) [DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES]
- How Foreign-owned Companies Can Bring Workers to the U.S. Using E-Visas (Abtin Bahador) [DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES]
- Where you Work Matters: Legal Risks with your Hybrid and Remote Workforce (Kristin Nealey Meier) [DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES]
- Frequently Asked Questions from HR Personnel on Washington and Federal Leave Laws (Britenae Pierce) [DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES]
If you have questions or would like to be added to our mailing list for future events, please contact Madison Lynd, [email protected].