At Ryan Swanson we make a difference in our clients’ lives by providing solutions to their problems. What differentiates us from other law firms is our culture, our people.
- Authentic. We are honest and upfront about your legal rights and responsibilities. No confusing legal jargon, just the information you need to make sound business decisions.
- Available. Legal matters can be stressful. We ensure someone is available to answer your questions throughout your matter. Being responsive, while providing quality work, distinguishes our team from many larger firms.
- Attentive. Because our 40+ lawyers have varied skills and specialties, we are large enough to handle sophisticated business transactions, yet small enough to offer personal attention. Our size gives us the flexibility to respond quickly at times of crisis.
- Team Players. We handle cases with a team approach. Not only do our attorneys and staff work together, but we team with clients throughout the process to answer questions and create solutions. We are proud of the relationships we have with our clients, and the trust and confidence they have in our firm to address future issues as they arise.
- Resourceful. We are cost-conscious and careful never to over-lawyer a matter. One way we do so is by providing a single point of contact, who is supported by a team of attorneys, paralegals, staff, and outside vendors.
Ryan Swanson currently provides legal services to a number of individuals and closely-held businesses in the region. We also have a wide network of relationships with attorneys and firms throughout the world through our membership in TAGLaw, a growing worldwide network of prominent law firms.
Ryan Swanson attorney Janet Cheetham and Diane Gary, Sage Bionetworks