Allie is an Associate at Ryan Swanson, working in the areas of Litigation, Employment Rights, Benefits & Labor, Business, and Real Estate. Allie enjoys working on a wide variety of legal issues, including commercial litigation, purchase and sale agreements, and land disputes.
Allie worked as a summer associate with Ryan Swanson in 2018, until returning to finish law school at Seattle University. While in law school, Allie served as the Managing Editor for the Seattle Journal for Social Justice and Case Manager for the International Refugee Assistance Project. She was also a semi-finalist in the James E. Bond ABA Moot Court Competition and recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in her Youth Advocacy Clinic.
- “Ongoing Construction Projects Allowed to Restart with Safety Restrictions” (2020)
- “COVID-19 Impact on Construction and Development in Washington” (2020)
- “Access to Justice for Undocumented Female Victims of Sex Trafficking,” 17 Seattle J. for Soc. Just. 91 (2018)
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington State Bar Foundation Board of Trustees Member
- Teens in Public Service Selection Committee Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women Seattle (CREW)
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation: The Northwest Chapter Young Professionals Group