Allie Sisson is an associate in Ryan Swanson’s Real Estate, Development & Finance and Business groups. She enjoys helping clients solve complex legal issues with creative and simple solutions for their questions. Allie prides herself on efficient and cost-effective results that allow people to focus on what matters most – successfully running their business.
Allie represents clients with real estate and business matters involving:
- Representing developers and owners in the acquisition and disposition of real estate, including drafting and reviewing purchase and sale agreements, contractor and subcontractor agreements, and loan agreements
- Reviewing, negotiating, drafting, and updating commercial leases
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and professional limited liability companies including business licenses, operating agreements, and other formation documents
- Assisting nonprofit corporations with applications for tax exempt status
- Initial security filings and annual updates with the S.E.C. and multi-state filings through NASAA Electronic Filing Depository
- Reviewing and drafting easements, licenses, deeds, and other real property documents
- Due diligence review during real property and business transactions
Before law school, Allie received her B.A. in Marketing, with minors in Spanish and Leadership Studies from the University of Denver. During her third year, she lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina where she became fluent in Spanish.
Allie attended Seattle University School of Law and worked as a summer associate at Ryan Swanson in 2018 and as a legal intern at Ryan Swanson until graduating cum laude in 2019. During law school, Allie served as the Managing Editor for the Seattle Journal for Social Justice and Case Manager for the International Refugee Assistance Project. During her final year of law school, she externed for Inspire Corp., a Moroccan based mental health organization. She was also a semi-finalist in the James E. Bond ABA Moot Court Competition and recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in her Youth Advocacy Clinic.
- “Ongoing Construction Projects Allowed to Restart with Safety Restrictions” (2020)
- “COVID-19 Impact on Construction and Development in Washington” (2020)
- “Access to Justice for Undocumented Female Victims of Sex Trafficking,” 17 Seattle J. for Soc. Just. 91 (2018)
Professional & Community Activities
- Board Member, Washington State Bar Foundation Board of Trustees
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women Seattle (CREW Seattle)
- Member, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation: The Northwest Chapter Young Professionals Group