Danielle brings a broad range of legal experience to Ryan Swanson. Her background includes experience in real estate, bankruptcy, and business law. As a member of the firm’s Real Estate, Development & Finance team, Danielle represents clients with real estate matters involving the review, negotiation and drafting of commercial and residential leases. She has written and negotiated real estate investment contracts such as joint venture agreements, real estate purchase contracts, buy-sell agreements, and tenancy termination agreements. Danielle also advises clients with due diligence review during real property and business transactions.
During law school, Danielle interned at the Washington State Board of Tax Appeals, the Land Use Division of the Snohomish County Prosecutor’s Office, and the Office of the United States Trustee. Danielle combines her business and legal background to assist business owners and entrepreneurs with their needs.
Danielle is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and the King County Bar Association. Danielle volunteers in the King County Bar Association’s Neighborhood Legal Clinics. She is also admitted to the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Professional and Community Activities
- Washington State Bar Association, Real Property and Creditor Debtor Sections, Member
- Fellow to the Real Property Probate & Trust Section (2016-2018)
- King County Bar Association Member and Neighborhood Legal Clinic Volunteer (2013 – present)
- Washington State First Responder Will Clinic Volunteer (2010-2016)
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Co-presenter, “Washington Landlord-Tenant Law” Rental Housing Association of Washington Course (May 2017; October 2017)
- Panelist, Rental Housing Association Legal Forum (January 12, 2017)
- Author, “A Bitter History—Alien Land Laws and Restrictive Covenants in Washington State,” NW LAWYER (April – May 2015)