Derek Crick is the Chair of Ryan Swanson’s Business practice group, and a member of the firm’s Estate Planning & Probate practice group. Derek counsels clients on business transactions; general corporate matters, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, financings, and corporate governance; and real estate transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, leases, and financing documents.
Derek’s estate and succession planning practice include comprehensive planning and the preparation of standard estate planning documents, including wills, durable powers of attorney, health care directives, and revocable living trusts.
- Washington State Bar Association, Business Section; Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Board of Trustees, King County Bar Association
- Board of Trustees, King County Bar Foundation, Past President
- Arthritis Foundation, Pacific Northwest Chapter, Past President
- Pacific Northwest Ski Education Foundation, Past President
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Trusts & Estates
- Named to Washington Rising Stars® list (2005-2008)