Linda E. Naish is an Associate in Ryan Swanson’s Estate Planning & Probate group. Her practice focuses on estates and trusts of all sizes and complexities. Linda prepares standard estate planning documents for a broad range of clients, including Wills, durable powers of attorney, health care directives, and trusts.
Linda uses empathy with clients going through difficult, sometimes technical, aspects of probate. She recognizes that most in areas of probate and trust administration, estate planning and guardianship actions. Her work includes:
- Drafting estate planning documents
- Administering probates/trust
- Including preparation and presentation of pleadings in ex-parte
- Assisting clients with gathering assets and preparing accountings
- Drafting federal and estate tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns
- Preparing annual guardianship petitions; representing clients in guardianship litigation matters