News & Articles

USCIS and SSA Working Together

Published on October 6, 2017

Clients have always had to file for an Employment Authorization Document with the USCIS and then file for a Social Security card with the Social Security Administration; each application taking months to process. USICS has now included on its new I-765 form a request for a Social Security card. What a quantum leap forward.

Please contact an attorney in our immigration group with questions about this change.

Marsha Mavunkel can be reached at 206.654.2253 or [email protected].
Amy Royalty can be reached at 206-654-2260 or [email protected].
Janet Cheetham can be reached at 206.654.2235 or [email protected].
Joel Paget can be reached at 206.654.2215 or [email protected].

This message has been released by the Immigration Group at Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC to advise of recent developments in the law. Because each situation is different, this information is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice on any specific facts and circumstances. Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC is a full-service law firm located in Seattle, Washington.

Have Questions?

Get in touch today.