With over 25 years of legal practice, Hana works with business owners to help them solve problems and manage risk. She is a member of Ryan Swanson’s Litigation and Employment Rights, Benefits & Labor groups. Hana advises businesses of all sizes with a variety of issues, including contract and employment disputes, construction law and complex litigation. She has counseled employers in a variety of industries and in matters ranging from whistle-blower cases, to real estate, to embezzlement. Hana works closely with clients to prevent and head-off litigation whenever possible, and provides tenacious and aggressive advocacy when negotiations or circumstances demand a strong approach.
In addition to her corporate litigation practice, Hana works with individuals and companies seeking to obtain wine, beer and spirit licenses in the U.S. In a recent matter, Hana assisted a European wine importer in bringing his product to the U.S.
Hana takes a hands-on approach to client service by truly getting to know her clients’, their business goals and needs. She works closely with them and provides information to help guide informed and thoughtful choices throughout the decision-making process. Her creative, functional solutions help to ensure alignment with goals and financial constraints, while managing the risks associated with doing business in a fast-paced economic environment.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Washington State Bar Association Board
- Member, Women Business Owners
- Alumni, National Charity League
- “Recent Developments in State & Federal Law” Ryan Swanson’s Annual Employment Law Seminar (2018)
- “Taking Leave: Paid Sick & Safe Leave Throughout Washington State,” Ryan Swanson’s Annual Employment Law Seminar (Co-presenter; 2017)
- “Five Things Seattle Employers Need to Know,” Business Network International (2017)
- “Your Business and the Law,” Association of Landscape Designers (2016)