- Update beneficiary designations for retirement plans and life insurance.
- Update estate planning documents (Will, Revocable Living Trust) to provide for a charity through a specific bequest of a certain amount, a percentage of the residuary, or a contingent beneficiary.
- Commit to a capital campaign and fulfill it during life and/or at death.
- Create a charitable remainder trust during life or at death.
- Form a foundation to support a charitable mission during life or at death.
Need help? Contact any member of Ryan Swanson’s Estate Planning Team.
Click Here to Download
This message has been created by the Estate Planning and Probate Group at Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC to advise of recent developments in the law. Because each situation is different, this information is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice on any specific facts and circumstances. Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC is a full-service law firm located in Seattle, Washington.